Hacking Women’s Health Care
Date: July 8-9, 2019 Place: Tel Aviv University Time: 30 Hours
As a preliminary event of The World Congress on Women’s Health Innovations and Inventions: Addressing Unmet Needs, we invite you to participate in a Hackathon.
We are looking for: Obstetric and Gynecology residents, healthcare professionals, graduate students form health science, computer science, physics, mathematics and more. Patient organizations, entrepreneurs, engineers, designers, developers and others
This is your opportunity to join forces for 30 hours and propel innovation in Women’s’ healthcare.
After 30 hours of hacking, teams will present their solutions to a panel of judges. Projects will be evaluated based on criteria including:
- Potential for real-world application
- Potential impact
If this world intrigues you, and you wish to dedicate your time and talent to develop innovative solutions for the unmet needs, this hackathon is for you.
Registration for participants is now open: click here
Due to limited availability participants will be selected on a first come first served basis. Accepted participant will receive a confirmation email one month prior to the event.
Notes for you to know:
- Registration Price: 100 NIS
- We will hold the hackathon in conjunction with The 1st World Congress on Women’s Health Innovations and Inventions (WHII): Addressing Unmet Needs.
- The winning teams will present their demo to the congress participations
- The IP is public
- High level facilities with various devices, equipment and real live data
- Each team should include at least two female team members
- We promise a lot of fun
For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org