WHII is offering a promotional opportunity for companies to present in the main congress program.
The WHII Committee reserves the right to select company presentations.
In order to be considered, companies must submit a
- Company abstract
- Company presentation
IMPORTANT: All submissions much be in English
- Company Abstract
Abstracts must be related to one of the following topics:
- Maternal Fetal Medicine (MFM) – Mother and Offspring Health
- Life Cycle approach to Women’s Health
- Developmental origins of health and disease – intrauterine programming and imprinting
- Prediction and Prevention of pregnancy complications
- The first 1000 days
- Reproductive Medicine
- Gynecological Oncology
- Genetic and Epigenetics
- Non Communicable Diseases (NCDs). Are they predictable? Are they preventable?
- “The Unacceptable and Unmentionable” in Women’s Health
- Health Economics
- Novel cannabinoid-based solutions and Women’s Health
- Improving Women’s Health with Artificial Intelligence and Big Data
- The OMICS and Women’s Health.
- Environment, Lifestyle and Nutrition and Women’s Health
- Nutritional manipulation of health and disease
- FemTech – Digital Health Parade in Women’s Health
- Investment in Women Health and FemTech –Opportunities and Challenges
- Unmet needs related to Sexual Health Life Cycle
- Women’s Health is Nation’s Wealth
- Technology Transfer Offices: From Academic Research to Industry – Addressing the unmet needs in women health
- Short Presentation:
PowerPoint presentation with a maximum of 12 slides should include the following:
- Title of your Presentation
- Subtopic of the Presentation according to Congress Main Topics
- Presenter Name
- Job Title
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Mobile Number
- Company Website Address
- Presenter LinkedIn Profile
In the presentation include a short company description:
- Core Technology
- What is the technology, its uniqueness and its value proposition?
- Product Profile/Pipeline
- Current status and market potential. Discuss milestones, potential collaboration and partnership
- Business Strategy
- Briefly describe how the company will apply its core technology
- Generate near-term and long term revenues
- Funding history, sources
- What’s next?
- Use .doc file format NOT .dox
- Review of all companies will commence after the submission deadline. If you have not been contacted, that means the review process is not over
- Presentation slots are limited and not all abstracts submitted can be included
- Submission of an abstract acknowledges your acceptance for the abstract to be published in all official congress publications.
- A condition of submission is that you agree to such publication and to surrender any copyright over the abstract as submitted to WHII 2019