Call for Company Presentations
Please follow all instructions below
The WHII 2019 Congress Program will comprise of nine main tracks, each track consisting of Invited Lectures/Panels and Company Presentations.
Companies are invited to submit an abstract to be reviewed for oral presentation in the various sessions of WHII 2019.Abstract Submission Deadline until 30 March 2019SUBMISSION CATEGORY AND PRESENTATION TYPE
Abstracts for Oral Company Presentations in the WHII 2019 Congress Program must be submitted for one specific topic:
- Maternal Fetal Medicine (MFM)/Offspring Health
- Reproductive Medicine
- Gynecological Oncology
- Genetics and Epigenetics
- Non Communicable Diseases (NCD)
- Environment, Lifestyle and Nutrition as Predisposition to Women’s Health
- “The Unacceptable and Unmentionable” in Women’s Health
- Health IT, Digital Heath, Big Data and AI
A short presentation of the company, (maximum 12 slides), should be sent as well.
Abstracts should include:
- Title of your Presentation
- Presenter Name
- Job Title
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Mobile Number
- Company Website Address
- Presenter LinkedIn Profile
Short Company description to include:
- Core Technology
- What is the technology, its uniqueness and its value proposition?
- Product Profile/Pipeline
- Current status and market potential. Discuss milestones, potential collaboration and partnership
- Business Strategy
- Briefly describe how the company will apply its core technology
- Generate near-term and long term revenues
- Funding history, sources
- What’s next?
Short Company description for Service Provider to include:
- Briefly describe the company’s services and therapeutic areas, e.g. regulation, reimbursement, IP etc.
- Key Strengths: What is the uniqueness and key value proposition, management experience etc
- Experience with Israeli Companies
- In which territories is your expertise and your services are relevant
- Please prepare your document as a .doc file and NOT a .dox file.
- Official confirmation of abstract submission will be emailed to all final submitted/published abstracts on completion of the submission process. If you have not received this confirmation then the abstract submission process is not yet complete and your abstract will not be sent for review.
- The abstract title should be: Company name and the topic discussed in the abstract. Please submit your abstract to the Secretariat: whii.companies@Comtecmed.com
CONDITIONS FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION:
- Abstracts must be submitted before the deadline in order to be sent for review.
- Presentation slots are limited and not all abstracts submitted can be included.
- Submission of an abstract acknowledges your acceptance for the abstract to be published in all official congress publications.
- A condition of submission is that you agree to such publication and to surrender any copyright over the abstract as submitted to WHII 2019
- Abstracts must written in English.
- Abstracts by fax will not be accepted
The Registration Fee for presenters of abstracts accepted to Company Presentation Sessions, will be covered for the day of the presentation and presenters will be automatically registered to the Congress. If the presenter wishes to attend the congress on any of the other 2 days, then on-line registration for any additional days must be completed.